Fomento de San Sebastian, the economic development agency for the city of San Sebastian, is launching a new edition of the Internationalisation Grant Programme for local young graduates to do an internship at an international organization.
The programme consists of grants addressed to university graduates or higher training diploma holders under 30, for an internship of at least eight months at an international organization.
The ultimate goal is to enhance young graduates’ skills through their participation in a specific project, to the benefit of the host organization headquartered abroad.
All grants are 100% financed by Fomento de San Sebastian and it allows your organization to host a skilled intern for a period of 8 months.
It is an initiative designed to meet the demand among the skilled labour in Donostia-San Sebastian to improve their knowledge, competencies and skills, and to enter the labour market in emerging sectors considered as strategic in Donostia-San Sebastian. It responds to the need of the local businesses for young labour with skills in special sectors, trained in international environments to face global reality.
- 80 grants
- Young graduates under 30
- University degree / Higher trining
- Paid internships abroad
- 8-10 months
- Holding a Bachelor’s or University Degree
- Being under 30 years old
- Being proficient in English (C1 or equivalent)
- Completing the TRAINING PROGRAMME (50h)
- Multiple fields: engineering, business administration, international trade, ICTs, etc.
- Firms or organizations with projects in international markets that require a young professional to be part of a team.
- Development of a common project.
- To promote internationalisation among young people by means of internships abroad in a specific trade/sector.
- To promote economic and social cohesion through cooperation between different actors and the generation of mutual benefits for both the candidate and the host company.
- To reinforce the role of practical learning at the international level to create citizenship, knowledge, intercultural dialogue and openness to other peoples and cultures.